Friday, March 27, 2009

Katharine and Dane - Chapter 4 – Dane and King

Chapter 4 – Dane and King

“You want I should tell Douglas and Rebecca that instead of you marrying their one and only child, that your sleazy, self absorbed best friend will the be the lucky man… Right.” Edward said. “and what says the Duke of all this?” Dane grinned.

“He said wonderful things, wonderful things.” Dane answered, happy to no have to lie.

“Alright then. Send me the Duke. I’ll chat with him on the subject. You are not out of all this yet m’boy. And I hold you responsible for any wrongs that come from this.” Edward warned.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Christine murmured. As her son exited the room.

“Don’t worry my dear, don’t worry.” Edward whispered into his dear wife’s ear. He was grateful for the beautiful woman he had married. She was such a blessing, like Katharine would be for Dane. “This calls for drastic measures. If only our fathers were still around. They tricked you into marrying me…” He said, kissing her nose.

“And I have never forgiven him for it,” Christine teased. Edward laughed.

0 comments: